Giveaway: Starbucks Roastery Inspired Toy for a Cat. A $20 Starbucks Gift Card for a Human.
This will be this blog's first giveaway!
There are 3 prizes and each prize is identical:
- A Starbucks Reserve Roastery-inspired homemade cat toy. It has cat nip in it! This is for the kitty.
- A $20.00 Seattle Starbucks gift card. This is for the human that goes with the kitty.
Look how cute this cat toy is!
Cuteness abounds in that photo!
So here are the 3 prizes:
Winners will be drawn at random.
Here is how you enter:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must have an address in the United States.
- Only one entry per person.
- You must leave a comment before 11:00 PM PST August 11, 2016. The comment must be on this blog. (Sometimes people think that a Facebook comment or an email to me is an entry. That is not the case.)
- You can do a very wide variety of things to enter. But in your comment, tell me what you did. You can Facebook share this article or any article from CoffeeHousePaws.com. You can tweet an article. You can pin to Pinterest something from CoffeeHousePaws.com. You can enter your email address in and subscribe to this website. (You have to really subscribe if that's the one you choose - I will look for your name on the email list.) You can share any article on CoffeehousePaws.com to Flipboard.com. You don't have to do all of these, but you have to do at least one of them.
- You must have patience. It could take me a maximum of one week to pull the winners' names and get prizes out in the mail.
- Claim your prize within two weeks of winners being posted here, otherwise it's forfeited.
- As mentioned, winners will be drawn at random. I just put all the names in a Starbucks bag, and have a nice barista pull out names.
- Your odds of winning depends on how many valid entries there are.
- I noticed that somehow, some people are entering without any email address at all. If you don't give me an email address, I will have no way to reach you if you are a winner!
If you want to see (generally speaking) how my giveaways work, you can look at this old one on StarbucksMelody.com.
Edit on August 20th- so sorry it took me so long to post this: